The curriculum has been designed to equip students with theoretical and practical knowledge in the areas of
Building Services Maintenance
Construction Technology and Infrastructures
- Building Science and Environment
- Structural System and Design
- Construction and Materials Technology
- Building Services Technology
- Energy and Building Maintenance
- Construction Geotechnology
- Construction Technology and Infrastructure
- Intelligent Building
This component aims at exposing candidates to the theory and techniques of developing and conducting research in relevant fields such as construction technology, construction geotechnic, building materials, building infrastructures, building energy studies, building diagnostics, building automation systems, indoor and outdoor environments, building security technology, fire safety, as well as other areas related to building science/engineering/services.
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc Housing, Building and Planning.
- BSc Engineering /Building/ Quantity Surveying/ Architecture/ Planning/ Building Surveying degree.
- Other academic or professional qualifications.
- Preference is given to those who have relevant working experience.
(Applicable for International Applicants Only)
- A minimum score of 35 in Internet-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) ; OR
- A minimum score of 5.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System); or
- A minimum score of 154 in Cambridge English Advance (CAE); or
- A minimum score of 154 in Cambridge Proficiency Advance (CPE); or
- A minimum score of 36 in Pearson Test of English (PTE); or
- English is the candidate's mother tongue or National Language; or
- The candidate graduated from an Institution of Higher Learning in which the medium of instruction at Bachelor and Master level is English; or
- English courses offered by British Council (The level of qualification and the relevant courses are to be identified by the University Postgraduate Studies Council ); or
- English courses from selected Malaysian public/private University or institution (The level of qualification and the relevant courses are to be identified by the University Postgraduate Studies Council)
- Full-time: Min 2 semesters / Max 4 semesters
- Part-time: Min 4 semesters / Max 8 semesters
- February & September
|Malaysian (MYR)||International (USD)|
** Fees are subject to change